Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Goals of This Blog

     Thanks to everyone who has followed my blog since the beginning.  Blogging has been an amazing experience.  When it first became popular a few years ago, I was just not interested in becoming a blogger.  I am a rather private person, so I hardly see the need to broadcast myself and my opinions online for the world to see.  I have not joined many of the popular social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram for the same reason.  With this assignment, I am, in a way, coming out of my shell and stepping out of my comfort zone.  Through this blog, I hope to accomplish the following goals:
  • introduce the reader to the fun, interesting, or unusual aspects of science that are often not taught in the traditional classroom
  • convince the reader that science can be interesting and that it will be worthwhile to pursue a career in science
  • and of course make my online presence more noticeable

    Once again, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment